The worst first world problem you could encounter is boredom. Even with technology in our hands, we still have the tendency to attract boredom. Worry no more. Tackling boredom is now easier if you read below.
- Write a story in backwards. Start from the denouement to the introductions.
- Speak backwards for the whole day.
- Debate with yourself in the mirror.
- Play rock paper scissors with yourself in the mirror until you win. Never stop until you actually win.
- Say hi to everyone in the neighborhood.
- Try to lick your elbow.
- Write a card to Santa.
- Memorize all the words in a novel. After memorize it backwards.
- Start a novel, finish, and argue with the publisher or editor if you have mistakes in your novel.
- Hear the sound of a needle falling.
- Grab a plastic bag, fart inside, seal tightly and pop it near people.
- Pretend to be someone or have…
View original post 267 more words