1. They’re great with kids (mostly because they’re still a child at heart).
2. They’re sensitive to everyone’s feelings.
3. They’re not afraid to admit when they’ve made a mistake.
4. They’re confident in their strengths.
5. They’re not very good at containing their excitement.
6. They’re incredibly affectionate.
7. Especially when you really need it.
8. They know to ask the important questions.
9. They love animals.
10. You can trust them to be completely honest with you.
11. …Even when they’re a little embarrassed.
Parks and Recreation
12. They’re not the biggest fan of dressing up.
13. That is, unless they’re dressing up as their alter ego. Then they’re all for it.
View original post 161 more words