My Life As An Aspiring Software Engineer
The year 2015 is upon us!
First off, my heart goes out to each and every one of you who have visited my blog this year. I am so grateful for every page view, like, follow, and comment that I have received. They are my fuel, driving me on to continue doing what I’ve been doing for a couple of years now.
Second, as writers, shall we all promise ourselves a few things for the coming year?
1. Let us commit to writing every single day (a paragraph, a poem, a 300-, 500-, or 1,000-word story, etc., it doesn’t matter);
2. Let us commit to writing well and passionately;
3. Let us commit to reading well and widely;
4. Let us commit to living well;
5. Let us commit to helping each other become better writers and readers.
May God bless us all!