The year 2015 is upon us!
First off, my heart goes out to each and every one of you who have visited my blog this year. I am so grateful for every page view, like, follow, and comment that I have received. They are my fuel, driving me on to continue doing what I’ve been doing for a couple of years now.
Second, as writers, shall we all promise ourselves a few things for the coming year?
1. Let us commit to writing every single day (a paragraph, a poem, a 300-, 500-, or 1,000-word story, etc., it doesn’t matter);
2. Let us commit to writing well and passionately;
3. Let us commit to reading well and widely;
4. Let us commit to living well;
5. Let us commit to helping each other become better writers and readers.
May God bless us all!